Transfer from NASK
Transfer of the domain name service from NASK to the selected partner is managed in the following way:
- Release of the authorization codes (authinfo) do the domain name.
a) Delivering the transfer form, signed by person/persons authorized to represent the customer, to NASK.
The transfer form may be generated at www.dns.pl
- not earlier then after 21 days from the date of the domain name registration or beginning of the new billing period,
- not later than 17 days before the end of the current billing period of the domain name.
- if the registrant is not a private person not conducting a business activity. From 1 December 2014 NASK does not perform the extension of the Agreement for the .pl domain name maintenance for the provision of the Administrative and Technical Service, previously performed by NASK for the Partner servicing the registrants being natural persons not conducting a business activity.
Before filling in the request form, please check in the WHOIS database the date of beginning of the billing period of a domain name as well as the Subscriber's data held by NASK. If the subcriber's data has changed, please fill in and deliver to NASK an application for the data update available atour website.
In the same day or the next day after the request was filled out, the paper version of the transfer form must be sent to NASK, signed and combined with company registry documents and any other appropriate empowering documents, if the way of the representation demands it - detailed information may be found at the Transfer FAQ page. Please send them either by fax: +48 22 380 83 01 or by email on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the stage of transfer form verification NASK will contact the domain name Subscriber, using only the electronic mail address written in the transfer form.
b) Turning the authorization information over to the Registrar.
NASK sends the authinfo codes directly to the selected Registrar by accepting the transfer form.
- Transfer initiation
Selected Registrar initiates the transfer of the service. At the same moment a confirmation link is sent to the e-mail address given by the Subscriber. Clicking the confirmation link completes the transfer.
Registry restrictions that apply to the transfer initiation:
- not earlier then after 5 days from the date of the domain name registration or previous transfer
- not later than 6 days before the end of the current billing period of the domain name.
- Transfer completion
Transfer of the domain name service to a chosen Registrar is complete once the Subscriber accepts it, by clicking the provided confirmation link.
If no such email reached the Subscriber and the transfer request is already accepted by NASK, the domain name subscriber is asked to contact his chosen Registrar.